Sloan Valve Limited Warranty
Unless otherwise noted, Sloan Valve Company warrants its products, manufactured and sold for commercial or industrial uses, to be free from defects of material and workmanship for a period of three (3) years (one year for SF faucets, special finish and PWT electronics and 30 days on PWT software) from the date of first purchase. During this period, Sloan Valve Company will, at its option, repair, replace, or refund the purchase price of any produce which fails to confom with this warranty under normal use and service. This shall be the sole and exclusive remedy under this warranty. Products must be returned to Sloan Valve Company, at customer’s cost. No claims will be be allowed for labor, transportation or other costs. This warranty extends only to persons or organizations that purchase Sloan Valve Company’s products directly from Sloan Valve Company for purpose of resale. This warranty does not cover the life of batteries.
There are no warranties which extend beyond the description on the face hereof. In no event is Sloan Valve Company responsible for any consequential damages of any measure whatsoever.
Sloan Valve Return Policy
Products which are determined to be defective or shipped incorrectly by Sloan Valve Company will be credited at invoice price. Products returned for reasons other than defects or Sloan shipping errors are subject to a 25% handling charge, return freight is at customers expense. All returns of Special Finish, Special Order, Scrub Sinks and SloanStone product are subject to a minimum 50% handling charge and must be returned within one year. If the invoice is not available, then credit will be issued based on the previous price sheet, if the price sheet is less than a year old. All returns must be authorized by the factory prior to returning. The factory will issue a return material authorization (RMA) number. The RMA number must be written on the shipping label, each load inspection and all related documentation.
All returned material should be returned in the original, unopened shipping cartons, or suitably packed. The material is to be packaged such that it will not be damaged during the return.
Material over two years old is subject to a 50% handling charge. Manual product/parts over five (5) years old and electronic product over three (3) years old will not be excepted. PWT electronics will not be accepted after one year.
Deductions will be made for any material returned that is not in saleable condition. Material not in saleable condition will be returned to customer or scrapped at customer request.
When material is to be returned, call your representative, who will contact the factory for an RMA number.
The following information will be necessary:
A. Invoice Number
B. Product Part Number
C. Product Code Number
D. Product Date Code
F. Reason for return requests (be specific, “defective” is not a reason). Material returned as defective but, on inspection, is found to be serviceable will be subject to credit reduction. A test report will be available on request.
G. All returns are to be freight prepaid.
The RMA number must be on each load and each container.
Sloan FLUSHMATE™ Warranty
The Sloan FLUSHMATE™ Company warrants the FLUSHMATE tank operating system (the unit) to be free of defects in material and workmanship for a period of ten years from the date of installation on original components and includes a lifetime-limited warranty on the FLUSHMATE tank. The Sloan FLUSHMATE Company promises to replace any part of this product that proves, upon our inspection and within ten years from the date of installation, to be defective in material or workmanship. All labor and transportation costs or charges incidental to warranty service are to be borne by the purchaser-user. This warranty is subject to the following:
Specific Conditions to Warranty
1. A warranty registration card has been fully completed and mailed by the purchaser-user to the Sloan FLUSHMATE Company within thirty days of the date of installation. Product may also be registered online at flushmate.com or by calling 800-533-3460.
2. The unit has been subject to proper installation, operation and maintenance as outlined in the installation instructions that were supplied with the unit. Note carefully that this warranty is voided if the unit is installed and operated subject to water supply line pressures greater than 125 psi (static) or less than 20 psi (static) for the Series 501B and 503, or less than 35 psi (static) for the Series 504.
3. Unit service and repairs may only be performed by authorized representatives of the Sloan FLUSHMATE Company, or by others upon specific approval by the Sloan FLUSHMATE Company. Unauthorized repairs or alterations shall specifically void the warranty.
4. The use of petroleum-based lubricants or corrosive cleaning products containing chlorine, such as household bleach, drop-in blocks or tablets, or disinfectants that are applied inside the china holding tank will void your FLUSHMATE warranty.
5. Proof of purchase is required.
6. FLUSHMATE systems manufactured prior to August 15, 2004 have a shorter warranty period based on serial number. Call Sloan FLUSHMATE Company to verify.
1. In no event shall the Sloan FLUSHMATE Company be liable for incidental or consequential damages, for damages resulting from improper installation, or for damages caused by neglect, abuse or alteration. The use of generic, “knock-off” replacement parts will void owner’s warranty. All implied warranties, for any particular purpose are limited to a period of ten years from the date of installation.**
**Some states do not allow limitations on the duration of an implied warranty and some states do not allow exclusions or limitation regarding incidental or consequential damages so the above limitations may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights, which vary from stat to state. No person is authorized to change, add to, or create any warranty or obligation other than that set forth herein. To obtain warranty service, contact Sloan Customer Care toll free (USA & Canada) at 800-533-3460.
Product Registation Form
Sloan first offered the 1/8 gallon urinal valve back in the 1950’s